Friday, Feb. 14- JV Blue vs. Sandburg JV**
9:10pm - Willowbrook
Saturday, Feb. 15- JV Blue/White vs. Plainfield JV Red***
4:20pm - Canlan-Romeoville (#2)
Sunday, Feb. 16- JV Blue @ Waubonsie**
4:40pm - All Seasons (Red)
Varsity vs. Benet**
5:55pm - Willowbrook
Monday, Feb. 17- JV White @ Neuqua Valley JV2*
8:00pm - Canlan - Romeoville
* Hayes Playoffs - Semi-Finals
** IL West Playoffs - Elimination Round
*** Blackhawk Cup - 2nd Round
LET'S GO STARS!!
The Illinois West JV All-Star Game will be held on Friday, February 28, 2020, 8:30 pm at the All Seasons Ice Arena (Red Rink). We will let you know who are your Stars Illinois West JV All-Stars as soon as the league makes the announcement. Stay tuned.
Our Varsity team plays in the Illinois West Hockey League (www.illinoiswesthockey.com). Our Junior Varsity team will compete in both the Illinois West Hockey League and the Hayes Suburban Division (www.ishl.us) during the 2019-20 Season. League standings and player statistics can also be found at www.ahai2.org. Our website also has a link for www.arenamaps.com, which gives addresses and directions to all rinks in the Chicagoland area.
Are you interested in receiving information about upcoming events, skates, seasons for the DuPage Stars? Please click the registration below to add your name to our email list:
Click on the link below to learn more about the USA Hockey Safe Sport Program.
The Stars would like to stress that we have a "Zero Tolerance" policy for players as well as parents. Please show respect towards officials, players, and other parents at all games.
Thank you and go Stars!
DuPage Stars Hockey Club
McAndrews is an intellectual property law firm known for its successes at trial, development of high-value IP portfolios, and exceptional IP legal services.
* The goal of the A Step aHead Program is to educate the youth hockey community on concussion awareness, prevention and treatment as well as provide FREE baseline neurocognitive testing to AHAI members.
* A Step aHead testing is available for AHAI members ages 11-18. (12U through 18U/High School) from July 1 through November 1, 2019.
* Baseline testing is MANDATORY for Stars players and must be completed BEFORE the 1st 2019-20 Season practice.
*The test is valid for 2 years but a player will require retesting prior to the subsequent season if he/she suffers a concussion during the 1st year of the 2-year period.
* Click on the A Step a Head image BELOW to learn more about the program. If you have any questions, please contact Mike Cipra at firstname.lastname@example.org.